Universal City

We support MLS Services in Universal City!

Contact us using the chat box for any questions, or to list your property on the MLS today.


Or click the Submit Property button in the upper right corner of your screen.


Universal City is located in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles County, California. Universal City is comprised  of the 415 acre  Universal Studios property. About 70% of Universal City is inside unincorporated land surrounded by the City of Los Angeles, the remaining 30% of Universal City is within the Los Angeles city limits. The 70 percent portion of the property remains unincorporated to avoid the City of LA’s business taxes and regulations.

Located inside the unincorporated area of Universal City is the theme park for Universal Studios Hollywood as well as the Universal CityWalk entertainment center. It is also home to the word famous Gibson Amphitheatre and Universal’s Studios, movie sets.

A LA County Sheriff’s Department station is located at Universal CityWalk, and the community also houses the only government-run fire station located on private property but within Universal City in LA county. The zip code of Universal City is 91608, and the area code is 818.

(source: wikipedia)

Category : Blog &Cities Served

About Us

Golden State MLS allows California homeowners an affordable way to list their property on the Multiple Listing Service without the high expense of a full service agent or broker.

If you can fill out the Submit Property and upload a picture you can post to the California MLS. It's that easy!


Golden State MLS had a great online interface that allowed my husband and I to submit our property with custom description and photos to the MLS. They even had Live Chat support that walked us through the process. Our home sold in 5 weeks and we saved a ton in Agent and Broker commissions. We highly recommend GoldenStateMLS.com. - Brenda and Carl D.

I was able to list my family's home for sale on the MLS in under 24 hours for a Flat Fee of $199. The house didn't sit for long. We had immediate interest and the home sold in 3 weeks with multiple offers. Our family is overjoyed at the results, it sold quickly for higher than our listing price. Thank you Golden State MLS! - Stephanie R

Send to Friend

Email Agent